Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

AM I PREGNANT?

Hello! I am a 17 year old girl. The past two months that's how far I remember I had a 21 day period cycle. I was supposed to get my period yesterday if counting 21 days from the day I finished my last period but not a single bleed was there on the day my period was supposed to come. I had tender breasts, cramps and bloating, acne as I would get during my period or a few days before and cravings. Symptoms of period. I am also wondering could it be the change in my daily routine as I have changed it so much as I have been working before been very active and now I am always at home chilling on the coach, could it be that that might be not bringing on period and could it be going into the 28 day cycle? Also over a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex with no condom but he hasn't came in me, he pulled out but there was precum, should I take a pregnancy test and if so when is the best time for me to take it and which pregnancy test would you recommend me? Could I be possibly pregnant? - Alicia.
You probably aren't. The chances of getting pregnant from pre *** is really low. Could just be the 28 day
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.