Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant

Hi me and my so have been ttc  for a while now and my periods are normally the 1st of every month til the 5th of every month  but my last regular period  was Sept first and lasted 3 days then I started bleeding really heavy and dark on Oct 16th there are barley  any clots and I've had major symptoms  I'm always  tired I am sick every morning the one day I was cooking burger  for speghetti  and  almost  puked  and I don't usually get pains with my period but the last week or so I have had lower back pain and my side kill from time to time..also I feel movements everyday and it's really weird. I've taken 3 pregnancy  tests and all were negative! What should I do?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.