Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant?

So three weeks ago I had sex, took the morning after pill was suppose to be due for my period 15th took a pregnancy test 16th came back negative then just yesterday (19th) I got light bleeding, and today it's like dark but it's like just a little bit of blood but very dark .. Like is that a good sign that I'm not pregnant? Or could that be implantation?!! Like I'm confused as .. I've been stressing crazy aswell could that also be why my period is little? Please someone help !!! Don't wish this stress upon anyone :-( ! Just need help ASAP please !
Don't get me wrong pregnancy is a beautiful thing! But right now it isn't for me as I'm too young & my ex and I rarely talk anymore .
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.