Am I pregnant? I’m a day late and I haven’t been able to take a test yet.

I had had sex with a one night stand and I’m 16 and he didn’t come or I didnt see any precum but my period is definitely late and I have been having these cramps for the past three day without bleeding but then right around my ovulation I had this really bad yeast infection  I had sex with my boyfriend the month before and I got my period but it was a little different and then my boobs were tender but it went away the day before my period was supposed to start now I don’t know if I’m actually pregnant or not rn because my period is still late
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Chelsea, weird cramps and a late period are cause for concern. You will have to run a test using first morning pee. Do you now have other signs like more frequent peeing, breast and nip signs, changes in emotions and appetite. You are obviously taking  unnecessary risks and at least need to buy your own condoms and insist on their proper use. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Hey! Maybe ur period it s on its way, that s why you might be having these cramps. Take a test if your period it s not coming this week
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.