Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant?

So before the month of October my period would always come around the same time.  I usually use condoms with my partner but sometimes we don't. During the first weekend of october I had unprotected and protected sex.  My period was due around the 17th or 18th of October but strangely I was around 12 days late. I took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative.  On the 28th I started bleeding, but it was unusual because it was EXTREMELY light and it only lasted around 2-3 days. I didn't have any cramps. This was strange to me because I'm usually a heavy bleeder and my period would normally last 5-7 days with heavy cramping.   Two weeks later, I took another test and it tested negative. The day after which was November 10th I started bleeding and it was still light with clots and it lasted up until the 17th. I had no cramps at all. This isn't the NORM for me at all.  How can I have two periods in one month and why is my "period" all of a sudden this light?  Is it possible that this was implantation bleeding or was this my actual period? Am i pregnant? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.