Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Antibiotics and birthrcontrol

I had my period on January 5-7 then I started cephalexan (antibiotic) Tuesday January 12th and ended it January 16th. I had unprotected sex January 22nd and he ejaculated in me. I took the my way emergency contraceptive pill 5 hours later. I did not get my period on January 31st as planned. I've taken four pregnancy tests 11,12, 15, and 17 days after unprotected sex, but I know that could be too early to detect any pregnancy hormones. It has been 17 days since the accident and I am exhibiting no unusual symptoms other than the missed period. I am very worried please help.
If you have already taken pills then there is no reason to worry. But its better to consult a doctor. I suggest you to consult a doctor also.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.