Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Any chance of being pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Jan. 7th and 8th. I got my period after, on the 8th. However, due to unfortunate circumstance I took plan B on the 8th as well. About 21 hours after having sex. I was ovulating on the 15th. Than had unprotected sex again. I am on a 21 day cycle. Which means I should have got my period on Jan. 29th. I took a pregnancy test on the 30th. It was Negative. I have been told that the chances of me having a child are very very slim. My cervix is slightly swelled. I have symptoms of my period coming. I also have no symptoms for pregnancy. Minus being emotional and pressure in my lady area when I cough or sneeze. What are the chances that it could have been a false negative?
have NO symptoms of my period coming  **
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.