Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Chances of pregnancy?

I have been on both Metformin and Birth Control for PCOS since March. In July I stopped taking my Metformin because my hormone levels have returned to normal and I had consistent periods in both May, June, and July. I continued to have my period the last week (usually starting 26th-27th each month) in June, July, August, and September. I had unprotected numerous times the second week of October. but started my birth control during the third week of October. It's now November 4th and I have no signs of a period; no cramps or bloating like I usually do but I have noticed that for the past couple days my breasts have been sore and I've been extremely exhausted for the past couple weeks. Would it be possible that I may be pregnant? Would be starting my birth control the third week of October play any role in not becoming pregnant?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.