Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant?

Hi. I'm new here.. I'm 20 years old, and I had protected sex (condom) last January 7. My periods are irregular. I experience slight cramping which comes and goes, and my breasts were only a little sore until yesterday. I started getting nauseous 2 days ago. My tests have been negative so far. Could I be pregnant? Thank you.
Hi! Your periods are naturally irregular? There are a lot of explanations to getting sick that match with pregnancy symptoms.

But, it might be too early for the tests to read your urine accurately. Wait a little while until you take another one to see.

Sometimes tests are faulty as well.

Another thing you could be experiencing is a miscarriage period. Which is when you have an egg thats been fertilized but did not make it so your body is rather low when it comes to the pregnancy symptoms and too low for a test to catch it.

But don't fret. It is common for pregnant women to get lots of negative results and still be pregnant.

In the meantime, be cautious.

Hope all works out the way you want it to!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.