Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I still be pregnant?

I am on cycle day 50. My cycles are typically around 32-34 days, but this month I got my LH surge using a digital clearblue ovulation test on day 20, which is roughly 6 days later than I normally get my LH surge, which makes me guess that my period would have been due between cycle days 38-40. I had very light spotting on cycle day 38, but it lasted less than 12 hours and didn't even make it to my panties. I only noticed when I wiped, then there wasn't any more blood after that. I normally have a pretty heavy cylce that lasts for 7 days or so, so this threw me off. I took home pregnancy tests, but they all came back negative, so on Monday (cycle day 46) I went and got a quantitative blood test done (the one where they draw your blood and send it out), and the results came back negative. I took a first response pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative too. My issue is that I have NEVER missed my period except when I went off the pill, but that was a year ago. My cycle went back to normal after that, so I don't know why I missed my period. I guess my question is that why do I still feel pregnant (morning sickness, aversions to certain smells, sore breasts, mood swings, missed period, craving burgers, and just feeling pregnant), and still have negative pregnancy tests? Is there a chance that the blood pregnancy test could be wrong? Am I crazy? I'm not sure what to do. My cycle has never really been irregular. Has anybody else experienced this and still be pregnant?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.