Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Does this sound like I could be pregnant or am I just sick?

I'm 19 and my period is a week late, I'm never normally late, last time I was late was 2014 and was about 2 weeks late.
I've had constant light cramps as if my period is coming the past 3 days but it has not arrived which is not normal for me I normally start bleeding within a few hours of cramps starting. The cramps also feel different, kind of lighter, fluttery is the word I would use to describe it. The past few mornings I've felt very ill, with stomach turning and feeling bloated and uncomfortable and lightheaded, I do have a stomach problem which makes this an everyday occurrence for me but again it feels different. I had slight diarrhoea the past two mornings and have had a sore head pretty much constantly past few days. Although my period hasn't came I've had more discharge than normal, I keep thinking it's my period until I go to tht oiler and it's not there.
I should probably mention I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times the past month, he never finished inside me but I know that doesn't matter sometimes.
Also I've had a bit of the cold with very bad sore throat and aching body lately could I be late due to this or do you think I'm pregnant? I'm too afraid to go get a test because if it's positive it will become real very quickly and I'm convinced it's just late but my boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant I just need some opinions and support from strangers, thanks
Take a test. No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.