Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Effects of plan b or pregnancy?

On november 28 I lost my virginity and the condom broke, that same day I took plan b. I got what I thought was my period on December 21 though it was very light, lighter than usual to the point that there was no need of a pad nor pantyliner. This very light bleeding lasted till the 22. I thought that those were just the effects of plan b and let it be. Though I did take a pregnancy test on December 11 and the 12 and both came out negative. Now in January I was supposed to have my period on the 19 and I still haven't gotten it nor gotten any symptom that I will(bloating or anything). I'm not sure if this is because of the plan b pill or if I should really take another test. Please let me know any advice or information you guys may have, thank you so much!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.