Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding

I had my period on October 4th. It came on day 25 when I usually menstruate on the 27, sometimes 26. I had unprotected sex on October 11 (he pulled out). A week later on the 18, I experienced lighy brown discharge in my underwear. At one time my vagina contracted and pushed brown mucous out onto my underwear. This lasted for about 2-3 day maybe light 4. It is now November 1 and I still have not gotten my period. I do feel some cramping but am so worried that I'm not sure if it is pregnacy or period pain. Do you think I experienced implantation bleeding and am pregnant or it was ovulation bleeding and I am just stressing too much? When should I take a pregnancy test?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.