Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Late period ,

Hi I could do with some advice, I am.now six days late. My last period was the 17th of Dec. I had unprotected sex the night before my periods came. Atm I'm expeariencing signs of early pregnancy. Feel tired, achy, Moody,emotional, mild cramping ,tender breasts, not sure if the areola is darkening, increased food cravings, smells, feeling sick, backache. I did do two preg tests earlyier in the week , both coming back neg. Also my cervix feels pretty low and swollen , softish , Nd my discharge is kinda dry with white bits in it. (Sorry for the info) two weeks ago I had really bad thrush and one of my labia swelled out..."( , just wondering if anyone else ex this and am I ok..can u get preg just before ur period?? Should I worry or is it most likely be a delayed period? Thanks all??xx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.