Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Morning sickness before a positive HCG test?

I'm not TTC, however, let me just explain firstly that I have never once puked because of just nausea since I was a toddler. (Unless, of course I was extremely drunk or hungover).

Now, for the past week or so, I have had a fever with a head cold. Last night, though, I puked three times. I know that no one can give me a definite answer, but here's my question: If I were (hypothetically) pregnant and my morning sickness JUST started, would it be too early for me to take a HCG test that would come out with the correct result? My period has ALWAYS been irregular, so I'm mostly not able to tell when my period is going to come. However, on the 10th or 11th, I had moderate bleeding that only lasted two days.

Okay, I'm done with my novel. Thoughts?
Test if neg then test again in a week use first response I trust them more then any test
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.