Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Need help ASAP two extremely lights periods am I pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend do not want  to have kids. We don't use condoms but he always "pulls out". These past two months have been he'll and very confusing for me. I have been having pregnancy like symptoms. Such as random stomach cramps extreme nausea for two weeks, stuff I never wanted but now I do and to boot onlymy right boob has grown a cup size. Which has never done that. I have taken two pregnancy tests and both said negative (one was at the hospital ) . December 15 I had a very light period drops of blood it was almost enough for tampon. I tried  to put a tampon in and it hurt (the type of hurt when you first try tampon on).  Jan 12 came around and no period finally  a few days  later the same thing has happened. Drops of blood nothing like a normal period.  I have stress like any other adult but nothing that could cause this. I have no insurance at this point so I can't make an appointment yet. Can anybody shed some light on this?
You should download first opinion app it's a doctor she could help and maybe tell you what's going on
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.