Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Possibly pregnant?

My period is a week to two weeks late. I do have symptoms of possibly being pregnant. Last night I had a bubbly cramping feeling last night, which I've never really experienced before, but is apparently another symptom of pregnancy. Even though I'm having all of these symptoms, all of my pregnancy sticks come back negative. I'm still late on my period and my stomach still looks a little bloated when compared to my usual flat stomach. I was wondering how much longer I should wait or what should I do? If I was pregnant shouldn't it of shown up on the tests after this long?
Hi, I'm 16 days late on AF. Having symptoms of very tender girls and perky nipples, lower abdominal discomfort with bubble like feelings in left side of stomach, peeing a lot,  dizziness,  thirsty, milky white discharge from below & and extremely tired. Taken 5 tests but all came back negative and from  reading other stories and articles not all women are the same when it comes to pregnancy. I'm meet to be due 5th Feb so will take a test 5 days prior to that one which should show up  positive. Just frustrating really. Good luck to all you ladies on what your results maybe
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.