Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Sharp Abdominal Pain for almost two weeks

To be frank, I don't think this is a digestive problem. Y'see, me and my gf did the same thing as posed in the question in the link. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/health/show/2836447. But just so you don't have to click it, I inserted only my penis head into her vagina but didn't ejaculated but neither am I sure if precum came out. Before I put it in, I also wiped it thoroughly. (I know some of you would react to what sense does putting in the penis head make, but she was a virgin, she felt pain,and I discontinued; that's why ). Anyway, that was on Feb 3, a day after her period that lasted 7 days (Jan 26-Feb 2), we met last Sunday the 14th and told me ever since Feb 3 or the day after, she started feeling sharp pain in the stomach. Up until now she still has it and she just recently took antacids but didn't work. This morning she texted me that she felt like vomiting. Now, I'm getting worried she might be pregnant and we're not planning on having a baby yet so here are some of my questions:
-I have read you can't get symptoms the day after sex, what do you think her stomach pain meant?
-Is there really a chance she is pregnant?
-I'm fully aware about everything but in case I missed something, can anyone help explain the science about what's going on? What other possibilities could there be?

Thank you very much guys. This would help me a lot. And by the way, she currently is waiting for a doctor on Gastroenterology for a check-up.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.