Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
My boyfriend and i had unsafe sex a couple times, and the last time, he didn't wipe or urinate after ejaculating before we continued. He thinks the odds of pregnancy are less then slim, but i, only being 15, am not so sure. Should i be so worried and scared?
8 Responses
1194973 tn?1385503904
Pregnancy is very possible. It doesn't matter if he urinates or not or what he does. Pre-ejaculation DOES contain sperm and WILL get you pregnant. I'm assuming you're not trying to conceive, so you need to start being responsible and using proper protection like birth control and condoms.
372900 tn?1315512302
The odds of getting pregnant are not slim to none.  When you have unprotected sex it's a lot to a lot!  If your bf thinks like that then he is not mature enough to even be having sex!  And protect yourself because not only can you get pg but you can catch all kinds of STD's too!
1660377 tn?1302564570
well, he pulled out before ejaculation, so will that make chances slimmer.
Yes you should be scared. At 15 unprotected sex is the last thing you should be doing. If he won't use a condom he isn't mature enough for sex. Wipe? Urinate? These things have nothing to do with your likelihood of pregnancy. Men release preejaculate which contains sperm. This can and will get you pregnant.
1194973 tn?1385503904
Nope. Ejaculation is the same regardless.
372900 tn?1315512302
Sorry but the pull and pray method doesn't work!  There's ALWAYS a chance of sperm getting in you.  Men leak before actually fully ejaculating and pre-ejaculation can contain just as much sperm as full ejaculation.  USE PROTECTION!
Him pulling out does not decrease your chances. Men leak before ejaculating and have preejaculate which contains sperm. I sincerely hope you buy a book about sex or speak to your school counselor about this or someone you trust who is an adult
1660377 tn?1302564570
ya, i ended up telling my mom, so, it'll be all good.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.