Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

late period with an IUD but have pregnancy symptoms

So my period is 41 days late. My periods are normally right on time because I have a Marena IUD and my cycle is average 26 days long. Every pregnancy test I take is negative but I feel pregnant. I've been nauseous, headache, slight cramping , feeling bloated, tired, I spotted one day about a month ago just real quick then it stopped and my gums have been bleeding when I brush my teeth with a soft bristle brush when they never did that before. I seen my Dr and she did a vaginal exam and said my strings are still in place and did a urine pregnancy test that was also negative. She then sent me for a interuterin ultrasound about a week ago to check placement of my IUD better and still haven't heard anything from the Dr about it. I don't know if I'm pregnant or just if it's all in my head.
I've had my IUD a year now
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.