i cant believe how close its getting.....and how quickly its gone by
a cervix measuring over 2 is good so i wouldnt worry about the drop....you are over 3 and that is really really good
i will ask them to check my cervix tomorow at my next u/s because i have def been having discomforts and i think contractions....im now 28 weeks and both boys should be over 2 lbs by now....trying to keep these guys in until 34-36 weeks but my water broke at 31 weeks with my daughter so i know that the unexpected can happen at any time
i still dont have names....my hub and i agreed on nikolas reed for baby b but he is not bending from brian as baby a's name and i just dont like that name....i need to come up with a name that goes with nikolas because i dont think he is going to compromise and im pretty sure i will have the ultimate say on the babies names....i just hate that it has to come to this :(
Gosh good news I cant wait for 37 weeks
Yeah the ultrasound tech said anything 2.5 and up they consider normal. I was just wondering if that is a lot of change for a 4 week period. Also with my boys they were head down by this point and she is not, so that has me worried a little. I really dont want a c-section!
We have decided on Payton Ryan for our little girl. I love the name Nicolas for a boy, it was on our list. The name game is so hard and stressful. I could not imagine having to name twins!
well ladies...i dialated 1.5 cm and am 50% effaced....doc is saying ill be delivering in nov, hopefully towards the end
goal right now is 34-36 weeks, hopefully closer ot 36
i was in the hosp for a few days getting steroids to mature lungs and monitoring and i had alot of uterine irrability (a fancy name for braxton hicks) and some good contractions too....they put me on procardia to calm things down and then released me back home to bedrest
we'll see how long i go....my preterm labor swab (fiber nectin something test) was negative so i prob wont go into labor in the next 2 weeks but everything is a see as you go
my high risk ob says we are taking things week by week now and my ob will start checking my cervix weekly for any changes....after 3cm they will not stop labor, c-section will go on as planned
im soooooo nervous right now