Due dates for July!

Hi! I'm new here (due July 29th) and I thought it would be nice to compile a due dates list. Please say hi, and supply your name, your due date and what number child you are having.

For instance,

I am Amanda - due July 29th with my fourth child (5th pregnancy)

It would be nice to be able to get to know the July group and this info is a good starting point!

Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
LOL, thank you Atlantisea :).  You saved us all a lot of work, hahaha!
Helpful - 0
Hi my name is Lana and im pregnant w/ my 3rd child.  (4th pregnancy) my daughter is almost 14 yrs old and my son just turned 6 mths.  my due date is july 14th.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for compiling the list. My name is Rossie. This is my second child, and my third pregancy. I had a miscarrige in march. My daughter is 11yrs old so you can say i'm starting all over again, lol. Don't remember much about my last pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
I'm Ivy....this is my second child, third pregnancy (just like Rossie, LOL) I had a miscarriage before getting pregnant with my daughter...a "first pregnancy miscarriage" as it's called. My little girl is 13 months old, her name is Kahlan. I'm either due July 18th or June 20th (I had 2 days of light bleeding in october and still not sure if it was AF or implantation bleeding so I could be 4 weeks off!! LOL). I am going with July 18th just to be on the safe side until I can see my doctor. Really glad to be a part of this group...I was very alone for my pregnancy with my daughter (I'm 24 so I was the first of all my friends to get pregnant, my mom is not a very nice OR open person, my MIL is a sweetheart but always working (ironically she works L&D, lol)). I'm very relieved to have support and friends for this pregnancy!!!
Helpful - 0
My name is Natalie and this is my 5th pregnancy. I have 4 children, our oldest dd is adopted. I had a mc in Feb so I am extra nervous this time around. My due date is July 19th. Thanks so much for putting this list together!
Helpful - 0
My mane is Lori this is my 8th pregnancy... I'm new, 2nd marriage and we don't have any children together.  Married 5 years.  I do have 3 boys from 1st marriage, 22 yrs, 16 yrs and 11 yrs... I've had 4 m/c with husband now, I have lupus and blood clot issues, but we are here for now and I'm trying to not stress too much... my due date is July 19th
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.