Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Community
51 Members

weird cravings

well i know my craving for gherkins is probably the less unusal of the pregnancy cravings but i have managed to polish off a complete jar (large type) in less than 24 hours, but more worryingly i couldnt resist finishig off all the vinegar too! i know this is probably really unhealthy but i couldnt stop myself, i only wanted to sip a little but i cant believe i drank a whole jar! luckily it did make me sick so im hoping not too much of it has gone to my stomach, but how scary! i have never had a craving like it in my life. Has anyone else had this or is it just me?
Hi there - the same thing happened to me with my first child. I was living with my mother at the time and she started hiding the bottels from me. So i just sent my Husband out to buy me my own. She was worried that the acid was not good for me or the baby, but i just could not get enough.
I am on my second pregnancy now and have completely different cravings, i only want rich food now. Anything creamy and rich.

im so glad im not alone, felt like a bit of a weirdo when no one replyed. lol...... just out of curiosity was your first a boy or a girl? wandered which sex prefers the vinegar x
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.