My due date is within 2 days... Last saturday I got a membrane sweep. Sunday and Monday lost my mocus plug and been having some cramps. I have been walking, moving my hips as I were dancing, going up and down the stairs, stimulating nipples, drinking raspberry leaf tea and talking to my baby... Hopefully she decides to come soon. I want my contractions!!! :D good luck every one. I can see Im not alone.
Was due yesterday. Still 0 cm but 100% effaced. My induction is planned for next Tuesday so hopefully he decides to come on his own!
I have always heard really promising things about castor oil, but when I tried it, it only gave me a stomachache and nausea.. But I'm still 12 days away from my due date so honestly I would say it's worth a shot for you because the discomfort from it was bearable. The worst part about it is the consistency of it when you drink it.. Try mixing it with juice.
Same here, today is my due date and I've been so active with walking, squats, and exercises and still nothing. Yea some mild back discomfort and maybe a little contraction here and there but nothing regular. I have my drs appointment today so we'll see what he says. He hasn't checked to see if I'm dilated since 37 weeks and to be honest I don't want him to. I'll just be discouraged if I'm not dialated. I am going to ask for a membrane sweep today. Like you I also want to go natural and try my best to avoid an induction. I had a bad experience with my first that ended in a c-section.
Request a membrane sweep. Sometimes that can help get things moving. I'm 4 days past my due date and got mine done yesterday. I was only 1cm and 50% effaced. I also had sex the same day (doctors orders actually). And I've finally lost my mucus plug and have been cramping and contracting.
I due June 20th absolutely nothing is happening that would indicate baby is near. I am getting disappointed.
Same here. Due in three days with no signs of baby and I'm doing everything I can to stay active! No joke I've been hiking even! Nothing. He doesn't want to move out and he's already estimated to be 9+pounds. I am concerned because I'm going for a vbac. My Dr says he won't induce unless I go a week over unless I tell him I want another c sec. I have an apt tomorrow though so I think I'm going to ask to be induced this week because if not I'm afraid the baby will get way bigger and if he does my Dr WILL do a csec to prevent my scar tearing open during a vag delivery. I know how you must feel and just want you to know you aren't alone in your endeavours. Keep us posted on how you do!