help !!!! IUGR

Can anyne help me to understand what iugr is ?? N is there need to wory realy if doctor says iugr ???????
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank u !! Need to trust doctors u r rgt
M realy worried im 31 weeks... N baby weights 1410 grams
Helpful - 0
I think it stands for in-utero growth restriction.
Helpful - 0
My first born had IUGR. She was born via emergency c/s at 38 weeks due to low amnio fluid. I don't know if those 2 conditions are common together. She weighed 4 lbs, 11oz. At 18 years old, she's still very petite. She only 4 ft 9. :) No health problems.
Helpful - 0
I just googled it and it's a growth restriction so your baby is not growing at the same rate as other women. If your doctor hasn't said to worry I wouldn't it's just going to stress you out and make things for the baby harder you have to relax and trust the doctors know what they are doing. And that they will let you know when or if something is wrong.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community