Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
97 Members

40 years old. Low fsh and amh.

My DH and I decided to try again.  I will have to do ivf because there is no other way.  I do have 2 dd's, through ivf.  The last time I went to a fertility clinic was 4 years ago.  We actually decided to go to one closer to us.  Today I got my test results back and I have a fsh of 11 and an amh of 1.3 with 3 follicles that they saw.  The doctor told me to go to donor eggs. He also said if I want to do Ivf it would be a 2% change of conceiving.  I had mentioned to the doctor that the person who did my follicle count could not see my right overy, so she told me I might have more. After that he basically said I don't have a change of conceiving with my own eggs.  We are going back to the other clinic for a second opinion.  I would like to hear opinions on this because I don't know what to think right now.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.