Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
97 Members

How is everyone finding motherhood?

We were on here so frequently coming up to the birth of our babies, since then it's been very quiet and was just wondering how you all are getting on and how you finding all the new challenges? Xx
Motherhood is going great. God has blessed me with a very good baby girl. I have no complaints about her, only that she is not drinking enough milk. She's tall for a 5 month old but her weight is slightly below average. And she is very alert daytime so Im just wondering if she is getting enough sleep. In a day she sleeps about 14 hours. She only naps daytime for about 15 minutes. I guess I have to ask her doctor.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.