Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
97 Members

Hows every1 doing??

Im prob one of the last of this forum in due date being due may 28th :) right at end month. Those of you who dont know its my 3rd baby but 1st boy.
This pregnnacy for me has been a night mare from word go, i had chronic morn sickness till about 27weeks i had problems from 9w-19w with serious bleeding from hemorrages, and since about 18w i have been suffering from severe pubic symphasis so have been in so much pain.
All drs/midwifes thought my wee man would come early but he has hung in there :) im now 38+2 still hoping he comes early.
I am planning my birth as a home water birth will be my 1st home birth also 1st water birth/ drug free

I am getting really impatient now i really just want him out but i dont wanna go thru the labour that part scares me lol..
12days to go now going by our time difference medhelp is 1 days behind ours :)
Oh my goodness..I'm so sorry you have been though so much..I hope you were able to enjoy some part of your pregnancy! I'm due in FOUR days..I just pray I don't go over my due date..this is my first pregnancy..its a girl and her name is Savanna! I hope your little one decides to make his grand entrance SOON!
I got to full term with both my girls #1 was 41+4 weeks #2 was 40w exactly so theres chances i could go over due. Awww good luck 4days isnt long.
Actually no i havent enjoyed any of this pregnancy at all horrible ay, I think the only time i even remotally enjoyed being pregnant was when i found out lol.
Its our anniversary tomoro so we were kind of hoping it would happen tonight what a blessing that would be to celebrate our anniversary and our sons bdae every year.
We are calling our son Fabian.
Yes 4 days isn't long but it feels like forever away..I haven't had a lot of problems with this pregnancy but I wouldn't say I enjoyed a whole lot of it..I just can't wait to hold my little girl! I  hope you have you're little one soon..happy early anniversary!! :)
i know how that feels its always the last 10 weeks thta drags even more so when you get down to a few weeks lol.. im counting down im down to 1w 4d yay :) and thanks we are going out for dinner tonight so hopefully little bubba doesnt interupt that lol
I hope you have a nice evening out. I'm due the 24th so it might be you and I here at the end! :)
sounds like it kos alot of the women who were due close to us have had there babies early lol..... well least i wont be here alone lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.