Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
97 Members

normal or abnormal?

I'm 8 Months pregnant now?It is normal that the baby Don't move for 3 days? I'm worried. What going wrong i can't feel the baby for almost 3 days..
Sometimes as your baby gets larger towards the end of pregnancy, they seem like they move less because there is less space in there to really turn and kick.  Also as the baby's head moves down lower into the pelvis, they're less likely to turn or rotate.

If you've felt no movement in 3 days, I would definitely suggest you contact your doctor to have things checked out as soon as possible.  Your baby could be fine, or they could need intervention. The sooner you get that reassurance or help the better for you and your baby.  

Wishing you the best!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.