Pregnancy: Social Community

How to ask for diapers, clothes, or wipes only for my 'sprinkle'?

I already have a daughter who will be three at the end of January. I am pregnant now with my second child, due March 2016, who is a boy. Since I still have a lot of items from when my daughter was small I wanted to ask that the gifts to my 'sprinkle' (not a full blown baby shower) be only diapers, wipes, and clothes... the necessities... but my dilemma is that I can not find a way to word this on an invite to where it comes off the way I am intending instead of rude or pushy. Can anyone help me lol?
Maybe write it in poem or song form. Like we were blessed with our daughter three years ago,with many things left over we only need these items
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.