what do you ladies think

I know i shouldn't care what others think but my partner wants to call our son Asaiah , i never heard of the name until he mentioned it to me , i know its a name from the bible and mean God made me , but i don't know im not sure i like it but just not sure Lol
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yhh Lol , i didn't like it at 1st but i keep saying it to myself and i actually really like it now so i will call him Asaiah :)
Helpful - 0
It's very unique I've never heard of it sounds biblical it's not a bad a name, definitely could see it growing on me if my husband mentioned it might be because it starts with an A lol my boys are A's Asher and Axtyn
Helpful - 0
Asaiah is in the Bible, but he's only mentioned a couple times. He was the secretary of Josiah, an ancient Biblical king.

But Isaiah has an entire book in the Bible and is a very important Old Testament prophet. I've never heard of a child named Asaiah, but I really like the name Isaiah. Lol

Just remember, this is your baby too. And if you don't like the name your so has picked out, you should compromise. :)
Helpful - 0
I like it :)
Helpful - 0
That's what i mean Lol I've never heard of Asaiah before but my friend who knows alot about the Bible and the names spelt it to me like that and i type it on Google and there's a name Asaiah but we check with him lol , I love the name don't get me wrong but just thinking what my family would think Lol not that am bothered
Helpful - 0
I like the name, but is he referring to Isaiah? He was a mighty old  testament prophet.  I've never heard of Asaiah.
Helpful - 0
I like it. I think it is a great name because it is not overused. But don't choose a name you don't like. Just simply tell your partner you would prefer a different name. Find one you agree on.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.