CYLCE DAY?DPO?TWW?(a cycle or 2 b4 2010)p6

SINCE WE ARE IN ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH CYCLES THOUGHT OF SUMTIN NEW..WHERE DO U STAND?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
**5N1-congrats again....so happy 4 u.
**Sparah--Happy BirthDay!!!!
Helpful - 0
oooommmmggg. I am just so happy for you..Well okay, we are 1 and 3. So me and faith have to be next.

But I have to say I just went to the bathroom, and when I wiped their was alot of CM. I mean alot. Almost like a CM period. I think my AF is due sometime next week, so I guess we will all wait an see

Agian, 5N1, congrats a million times. I am just so happy for you.
Helpful - 0
Happy Birthday Sparah!  and many more!

5n1_  Yippppeeee!  OMG..I am so happy for you!  Congrats!  Can't wait to see pic's of the growing belly...how are you feeling emotionally?  physically?  I bet you are just beside yourself!  Well this will be a very Merry Christmas for you and DH!  God Bless!

Helpful - 0
Okay so today is CD16 for me and still neg OPK as of last night.. so I will see tonight.

Anyways SSBD to everyone .. I think there are more BFP's to come!!  
Helpful - 0
YAYAYAYAYAY! Congrats a million times happy & Healthy 9 months!

sprarah - sorry she showed :( but Happy birthday! Maybe you'll get a BFP for a christmas present instead. sometimes a fresh new year is a good start too.

Heather - can you post a pic? did you test again??

everyone else - BABY DUST!
Helpful - 0
5n1
Thank you ladies......!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday sprarah

and yes angella that could be a good sign, like i said i had pink cm the past two nights... yes you and faith are next i am going to pray pray pray for you two......
Helpful - 0
5n1
faith- i go to the dr tomorrow to confirm it so as soon as i get some u/s pics done i will post them... if I can get my computer to act right I will post the pg test that i took this morning and afternoon if you would like?
Helpful - 0
5n1 So happy for you, CONGRATS!!!

sprarah HAPPY B-DAY!!!

I'm gonna keep praying for ALL the ladies in this thread to get there BFP's soon! SSSSSBD!!!
Helpful - 0
HELL YAH.I WANT TO SEE NE PICS U HAVE.U DESERVE THIS SO MUCH.IM OVERJOYED WITH U..O MAN.THIS IS GREAT NEWS..NO DRINKS FOR THE NEW YR..LOL..I BET U WOULDNT CHANGE THAT 4 NOTHING..WOW.DAMN..OK IM GOING BUT I WILL BE BACK..LOL
Helpful - 0
Ok so I went back through my journals from this month, and if I o'd the day I think I did I'm at 12 DPO today. So I could have tested early, but still thinking it's gonna be a BFN this month. I think my BFP will be a New Year's BFP, not a Christmas present, although it would be one of the best I've ever had. DS was the best so far, and I got his BFP a month and a half early.
Helpful - 0
5n1
okay ladies, I posted a pic in the main forum!!!!!!

Helpful - 0
Congrats again 5n1! That's amazing!!! Hope you have a very easy and healthy 9 months.

My hubby finally stayed home this month and we were able to do some BDing lol. So I guess I can write about my 2WW this month... yay! I'm 3dpo but it feels like 3 weeks. Wish I could fast forward. I def don't have any symptoms.
Helpful - 0
5n1
thank you izttc... that could be a good thing, no symptoms, I did not have any at all, Just the pre menstrual bloating, which is obviously not going away lol
Helpful - 0
i am due AF today and the only show i've had is brown blood and a few cramps, my boobs are still a bit sore but nothing major.  I still think AF is on the way as i tested this morning and got a BFN i'm on CD28 and ovulated CD14, i never build my hopes up these days of getting my BFP as it's always a let down when you see the negative.

I'll keep everyone posted, hope everyone else has a bit of luck this month
Helpful - 0
I got AF 2 days before it was expected last month. I had the wierdest month last month when it came to symptoms. I had very sore bbs from 4dpo to 3 days into AF! When I did get AF though it was extremely heavy (as it was the prior month), but I have only had extremely heavy periods the past two times thats it! Well, it's ovulation time again, sore bbs, cramps and really positive opk's. I am trying to be more relaxed and also very much on target (hopefully) with BDing days. I am due for my AF the week of Christmas (can't give an exact date b/c the last 2 months AF came earlier than normal?), it would be a nice Christmas Present <3 I am on CD14 and recv'd first very positve opk yesterday morning (CD13) at 9am to use up my tests (I normally buy a month supply to be safe) I tested again this morning at 9am and still very positive. (By very positive I mean the test line is at least 2-3 shades darker!!!!). Yay! I'm spreading the Christmas Spirit to everyone this month TTC, would be a fantastic Christmas Present!
Helpful - 0
5n1
gillian-we are going to think positive...the brown discharge could be a good sign, i had pink discharge the past couple of nights.

myprecioushailey- that is great that you are getting positive opks hopefully you will get your Christmas wish..
Helpful - 0
well i believ af is iz coming no surprise..not really ttc.checked my calendar and i was off anyway af is due tomorrow not today
Helpful - 0
5n1
she might not faith- i wasnt trying neither and look where i got, stay positive chick. I will pray for you
Helpful - 0
4DPO today, still no symptoms. i was very tired today but i went out two nights ago and had to get up early to go to bed and i think i just haven't had a chance to catch up on sleep yet.

5n1- did you do anything different last month? and if it's not too personal, did you bd during, before, or after ovulation? or if you're like me, maybe all of the above... lol!
Helpful - 0
Well ladies, I hope for more BFP's this month!  However, I am so excited for the ones we have gotten so far!  ( yippee).

Ok I don't think I am ovulating which is weird since my periods are almost like clock work.  I did my last OPK strip last night and negative!  (lol)  I guess I should buy more and keep testing until AF...right?  

Anyways I am loving the holidays so hard ot be upset, plus with all the BFP's I feel pretty good ..so no worries!  

Happy Holidays everyone!  and SSBD!
Helpful - 0
OMG.. This is driving me nut's I only BD'ed one day this month. And that was CD 16. Cause I ovulate CD17. Anyways, I am at Cd22. And I have this large amount of white discharge. I thought I was peeing myself today at work, so much came out... OMG.. I know its not a infection. Just kind of anoying.
Helpful - 0
5n1--well it would be a great surprise but i really have came to the conclusionn i probably just cant get preggo..idk but i think im to the point of just excepting to be a only child with no child..and if its meant god will bless me with that special child some day.i dont think i will even be trying anymore the more i try the more i fail..i always say let go and let god i have to practice what i preach..so im just going to allow god to surprise me.

angella i  had the same thing...tmi it was after sex but as many times as we had sex or i had sex..never in my life had i seen so much discharg...i would call it the white af..lol..cuz im sure a pad would have did more justice..i put on a liner b4 bed and it was drinched.lol
Helpful - 0
5 DPO today- was very tired today and my back was hurting. i got the h1n1 vaccine today and i'm thinking maybe the tiredness had something to do that and the back pain could be from anything. sometimes my back hurts if i sleep for too long and i did take a nap during the day from being tired.

angella and faith- i have a lot of cm too. mine's kinda pinkish tinted but you can't tell until i wipe it with a white piece of toilet paper.
Helpful - 0
OMG!!! CONGRATS DARL!!

And Sparah - Happy Belated BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Oh I am so excited, only been in this forum for a few weeks now and 2 already preggo!!! YOU GO GIRLS!!!! And SSBD TO EVERYONE ELSE still with me!

CD37 day... had serious heart burn last night... dont normally have that was pretty intense. Last tested mid day on CD35 neg. So I am doubtful. Been charting my cervix, noticed past few days a bump or something on it, kinda like a tip? Anyone had this? so weird. Anyway no AF by Tuesday I am going for a blood test still feel bloated breasts tender (again not abnormal for me for past two months), look bigger tho still blue veins... Anyone heard of this blue veins and not preggo... like when they just grow?? (MAYBE?)
SSBD to ALL XOXOXOXOX
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community