Pregnancy Community

Glucose Tolerance Test results... confused??

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and I took the 3 hour glucose tolerance test on Friday after getting an elevated result on my one hour test. They just called to let me know that ONE of my blood samples (the two hour sample) had elevated levels (it was 176, should be under 155). She wasn't a doctor, only a lab tech, so she couldn't really answer my questions, and I see my doctor in two days anyway, so I don't want to bug her. But I'm very curious if anyone knows what this means?

I have to retake the test in a month to make sure I'm not developing gestational diabetes, which is diagnosed when TWO of your levels were elevated. What does it mean if only one is? Is that considered prediabetes??

Thanks :)