Pregnancy Community

Halo

Halo , eish this first time pregnancy is going me worried . People is having mild bladder pains normal as if it's like period pains .
Yes!!  Absolutely.  Lots of women get cramps that feel like mild period cramps when pregnant and all is fine typically. If they get worse or you begin to bleed, then call your doctor. But I had what felt like a period coming on in both pregnancies in terms of cramping and in one I had early bleeding.  Both pregnancies were fine.  :>)  how are other things going?  Have you told your boyfriend yet?
Yes it's better . Sometimes it's quiet and gone , sometimes it's there . Well I haven't told my bf yet cause I don't know what to say....
Cramping any better?
Well, good. This sounds pretty normal.

You really think your boyfriend is going to be angry? Are you afraid to tell him because he'll leave you or suggest you have an abortion or something like that?  Have you been able to tell anyone sweetie?