Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Paranoid about everything?

i need some advice because I am always paranoid about something I eat and I mean everything. I'm always afraid of eating the wrong thing and then I'm paranoid because my last baby died at 20 weeks due to amniotic bands but this time they say my baby is as healthy as can be and there is no signs of amniotic bands or any placenta issues. But I'm still paranoid and sometimes scared and I just wanna calm my nerves pleaaaase someone help lol!
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342342773
Oh my goodness, losing a baby at 20 weeks would make anyone a nervous wreck the next time around. VERY sorry for your loss hon.  That's a big one!!  

I'm glad all looks great with this baby.  I wish you a happy, easy, successful delivery!

Anxiety in general but around what you eat my be triggered by the loss and exacerbated by the hormones.  Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling.  They'll want to keep an eye on that because of the issue of post partum being something that can happen.  Also, keep a little journal to see if there is any pattern to the worry and also as a place to vent out your fears and anxiety.  Then you can imagine that when you close the journal, you are turning off the anxiety.  Visualization can be powerful.  

Anyway, keep your doctor in the loop about these feelings and hang in there.  peace
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.