Um I shou also mention I am getting these sharp pains in my ribs and lower back could tht also contribute?
You still need to take a test either way, you can't just go on denying the possibility . Wait to see if it's positive before telling your bf and then if it is you guys can look at your options. If the test is negative I'd still see a doc asap as it could be something more serious
I suggest taking a pregnancy test...if your periods are regular and you havent had a period lately then it's likely that you're pregnant. Take one without your boyfriend knowing. If it comes out positive then break it to him gently. Go to your doctor to take it or to a local pregnancy clinic.