If it is a health situation your doctor might not take into consideration of your family wanting to see her born and not waiting till there 9-10months because at that point she wants to induce you for a reason . But I'm sure if you explain it to your ob you can work something out a few days different shouldn't hurt . Try not to worry about everything things will work themselves out
Um, I would go by what doc thinks is best....not just because someone wants it to happen. I understand it's your sister, but don't you want your shower so you have what you need and baby to cook as long as it can??
I doubt your doctor will induce you extra early since you're already needing to be induced between 36-38 weeks..what's your original due date? And I agree with @gordonbaby you should want baby in there as long as possible!
I'm getting induced cause of blood clots and fact I'm technically 26 weeks and he's almost 3 lbs acording to high risk dr...and my original due date is august 26th but pushed back to 12th...and i have everything for baby my sisters throwin shower mainly for a summer party...
Her kids start school august 7
At this point just worry about is best for baby . Weight for 26 weeks is an "average" of 2 pounds . My baby was 3 lbs . I wouldn't be concerned because the weight isn't always right .
At my 22 week appointment he was weighing in at 3lbs lol
Ultrasound are not always accurate there an estimate they can be off . Did you get checked for diabetes ??
I was at high risk dr for that and theyre ultrasound machines are really more accurate...and i take my test Wednesday and I've only gained 5 lbs...i go to dr on june 4th and then june 6 to high risk
Everyone's weight gain is different . As long as baby is gaining they don't worry to much . Theyll tell you more at your apt . Just ask them questions .
I honestly don't believe in being induced for any reason other than medical. Baby needs to be born safe and needs as much time in the womb as he/she can get. I went to a specialty doctor too and I can tell you that they're not always accurate with weight. You need to do what is best or baby, not your sister.
No matter what i can't go to 9 or 10 months.... and ik I'm gonna see what dr thinks but no matter what i have to be induced
You won't want to be induced too early, otherwise your baby will be in nicu and nobody will get to see it, it's better to wait
I'm going to wait i was just askin opinions I'm gonna ask her if she can at least a few days early
I would push for being induced as far along in your pregnancy as possible (:
I'm go.na...but niw its where baby daddy can't be there theyre makin him work week of 12th!!!! But i will ask her what her thiughts are cause soonest she will do it is week of july 28th
With my first baby I was told he was little and it was a high tech ultrasound lol and my baby was 8 pounds so NEVER believe them in the weight. U won't know how long or how much he/she weights till their out :) i actually want to be late because I know my baby will be more than cooked lol :) the longest u can keep ur baby in their the better.
Thanks I'm deff keeping him till time comes!
please dont be offended but OPTING to be induced is a very unwise decision... ive read that women are induced for many reason and most are for very unnecessary reasons. I also read that it can have negative effects on the baby and I have experience with this. my water broke without contractions and so I went to the hospital. I was not In any sort of active labor so they induced me giving me a pitosin. had no choice due to a broken sac, baby can get and infection, other complications ect. induction was unsuccessful as I only dialted 4 cm after 26 hours, I got a fever and babygirls heart rate started dropping prompting emergency c-section. when my daughter was out she didnt want to breath :( so they wisked her away to get her breathing.. I did not get to see her until 3 hours after she was born. it is somthin im still bitter about.I suppose my sistuation is thbe worst case possible. please give your baby the best chance by letting them and your body decide when he/she are ready to come out. as for your sister arrange to skype it if u can with a laptop. overall I think that your and your babies well-being and health is much more important.
AGAIN I have no choice if i don't get induced i can die or baby as well! I have to b induced once_again because i have blood clots and.in my other statement i did say i want.him to sray in as much as possible.i only saidmy sister asked.not me...I'm gettjng induced at36 weeks no matter what
Baby is considered full term 37 weeks , are you sure she said 36 weeks not a big difference but his lungs need as much more maturing as they can get . I'm sure everything will be okay doctor knows best , were just trying to tell you if anything is for the babys best interest then don't prolong it for unnecessary reasons not saying you are but in General
The office she went to for her u/s is pretty accurate or atleast they were with mine! They estimated her to be 4lb 11oz (the same day) she ended up being 4lb 8.3oz! Have they given you steroid shots for lil man's lungs sunshine?
Yes she said 36-38 no later latest is 38 she said she can't risk me gpin into labor on my own..trust [email protected]
want to go full term
They gave me a shot last visit and r as well this coming visut