not pregnancy related. "The fault in our stars" movie.

I just saw this movie called the fault in our stars, and i seriously cried throughout the entire thing movie lol! It was so sad and amazing at the same time! Has anyone else seen it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im planning on to see it . The previews on tv make my eyes water lol i can only imagine how it will be when i see it.
Helpful - 0
Lol thats exactly how it was at the theatre i went to too. Girls sniffling and we all went to the bathroom afterwards with puffy eyes from crying lol
Helpful - 0
I just bought the book!
Helpful - 0
Im going at 10:15!! :)
Helpful - 0
I saw it and loved it. My boyfriend took me because I wanted to see it and the theater was packed with girls...and everyone in there was crying..including me. All you heard was sobbing and sniffling. Lol, my poor boyfriend. It was such a good movie though!
Helpful - 0
It really is ! I went alone because i knew i would cry lol . Make sure you see it soon:)
Helpful - 0
I haven't but I plan on it.... it seems like it's an amazing movie
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community