I would call your doc or local labor and.delivery and ask just to be sure but you should be fine. My doc told me as long as the room was well vented and I took breaks as needed then I could paint.
I wouldn't worry much on the fumes as long as there is proper ventilation. I did a full renovation project including painting 3 large rooms on my own and never had any trouble. If you get dizzy you need better ventilation or maybe to get out of the house and shop while your husband paints!
I asked my Dr this question. He told me as long as I wasn't painting everything should be ok but to let the room air out for two days before being it in for an extended amount of time.
This is sssoo unrelated to.paint....but im sure youll know if the fumes are too strong for you...where I work they use a degreaser to clean the floors and as soon as they start putting it down I immediately have to get away the smell is wayyyy to strong for me...the same goes for when they use bleach...it makes me light headed if im aroumd it...so if you start feeling light headed..get away...also the smell usually goes away or fades significantly after the paint dries
thanks guys, i feel a lot better! I especially like the go shopping while he paints idea ;)