A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
15063833 tn?1438196476

pregnancy and stress

I recently learned I was pregnant after an exhausting week of work. Feeling dizzy, close to passing out. I drank plenty of water but nothing has helped. I then found out I was anemic two days later and lost my temp job because of the tired weakness I have been feeling. I was started on prenatals with more iron in them. Im scared and lost because my boyfriend who i have been with a little over 18 months is constantly stressing me out. All i want to do is stay home and rest, he's constantly throwing tantrums because "he doesn't get out enough". Im tired of him calling me crazy and mentally exhausting me. I want to leave but we're having a baby and I love him. I dont want to lose my baby due to this stress but I have no where I can stay due to financial problems.. Is there anything I can do to help him understand the stress he's putting me through, what I'm feeling isn't "faking" or being "dramatic". He wanted this baby and now all I can do is think of running away first chance i get. I dont know what to do anymore.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.