Pregnancy Community

pregnancy

I am 20 yrs old and have 2 wonderfull children ages 1 and 2. i found out in early december that i was pregnant again 2 months along. and i was having alot of cramping and so my doctor ordered a ultasound and they seen the sac but no baby or anything in it so they asumed i had a miscarriage or just not far along enough well a few days later i started bleeding and so they said i had miscarriage and my first son was born with cutis aplasia and my second son was born with respitory distress syndrom at 37 weeks. all my kids are by my wonderfull husband why does everything happen to my kids?? is there any reason that i am having problems i had good pregnancies and everything.
I am a 16 year old girl with cutis aplasia. There isn't much known about the relationship between the disease and pregnancy. The cutis aplasia is not a big issue as long as its not in large patches or somewhere easily exposed. Just be gentle when handling the affected area