I had this with my first pregnancy. What i was told was theres a 1% chance its a mental deformity and a 99% chance the baby is just small. My daughter was 3 days early and weighed 5.5 lbs when we left the hospital and was the size of a premie. Shes 3 now and at her average height and weight. Dont stress too much. Good luck hun.
I had this with my first pregnancy and baby was small. 5lbs 10oz at birth and was born at 38 weeks due to growth restriction. Normal second pregnancy. Third pregnancy has the same thing as my first. He's measuring smaller than normal, but not by much. There's a chance he could become growth restricted, but so far, so good and I'm 35 weeks and go in for my last growth scan next week.
Thank you ladies. My firat pregnancy was with twins so im familiar with preemies. My twins were born at 36wks but were very healthy and weighed 4lbs 11oz. So im assuming this may be similar. My fear is losing her in the womb.
Im 34 weeks right now and my baby girl has the same thing and everything is looking perfect I think as long as docs keep an eye on it u have nothing to worry about good luck!!