wishful thinking. ..

I wish it was a island I could take my husband and drop him off and leave him there til I feel like picking him up...like a daddy/husband daycare.  Especially like today when he gets on my last nerve. ..
LOL!!! This gave me a good laugh. Just send him to the grocery store with a long list of crap that he'll have a hard time finding :)
Haha send me the info when you do so I can send mine haha.
Lol yes good idea because i definitely need some me time b4 i push him off a cliff lol
Haha i love this post, i feel the same way
Yes and if you find it b4 me let me know!  Lol
Thank you for this. Makes me feel a lot less crazy knowing others are feeling the pain. Its been a LONG day of registering with a very distractable man. ♥
This is a cute post. Lately I've been back in love with my hubby but i must confess I will send him to the store with a very long list with our daughter for some sleep/ me time lol.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community