Prostate Cancer Community
968 Members

Weird sensation

I was in bed when I feel something move in my testicals and now I am worried that one is bigger than the other i'm just not sure there is a odd pulsating feeling in my right testicle and a very dull pain. I felt I should look into it and after reading about testicular torsion I feel worried. i feel sick but I don't know if that is just my nerves or something is wrong do I seek help or just see what happens?
Hi and welcome. This is a prostate cancer forum but will say that men should have a check up when they feel something is questionable. I would not be overly concerned about this as just sitting and crossing the legs can cause testicle injury and both donot need to be the same size. Ask your parents about family medical history including uncles. Many thing are inherited but im sure your just fine.
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize