Prostate Cancer Community
968 Members

epididymo orchitis

hello sir,
             i am 21yrs male, 10 moths back i was felling some pain in testicular, i went to dr, they told its epididymo-orchitis. and they prescripted me:- hetrazan 100mg for-21 days, nimpara for 5days & levoday (250) for 5days. and told me to have cbc, esr, urine test. and reports were fine and the pain in testicular reduced as days pass away,

now i am felling some pain. and to same dr. they prescripted me mebex, rablet 20, o2h tablets for 3 days. i had taken this tablets and their is no changes in pain, when i take hetrazan then pain is reduce but for some time only, and i am not going to gym or lifting heave weight, and not had sex ever, plz sir help me in this, i am in very pain plz sir plz, and do masterbuting is safe in this condition.

thanking you sir.
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize