Rare Diseases Community

Blood clots / Thrombosis

My best friend (25 yrs old) has recently been diagnosed with 'portal vein and superior mesentric vein thrombosis with chronic thrombosis of the inferior vena cava' she also has 'factor v leiden heterozygous'. she has just been declared disabled and is no longer allowed to work. Im trying to work out what this means for her in the long term, ie mortality and morbidity rate and also the chance of her being able to have children.
I would appreciate any replies, many thanks.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.