Does anyone know anything about Intractable Pain Disorder/Disease?

I have had chronic pain for 15 years due to fibromyalgia and arthritis. I am now 40 and have developed severe pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week. My blood pressure has sky rocketed as well as resting heart rate. It is very clear physically, this is much more all encompassing that the regular chronic pain I had been dealing with. I have been seen by a number of physicians and specialists and no cause can be found. Are there any specialists for this disease? I'm not 100% sure this is what I'm dealing with but it does meet the criteria and I've had workups for everything else with negative results. Local physicians are struggling with what to do and are not interested in utilizing opioids for relief. Have tried all other options besides marijuana with zero success. Have had excellent success with opioids but have only used sparingly after ER visits. I appreciate the help.

You are reading content posted in the Rare Diseases Community

New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.