Rare Diseases Community

Does the consumption of THC have anything to do with blue rubber bleb nevus?

I was diagnosed with blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome a few years ago (19 years old now).
I haven't consumed THC for 3 and a half months now. Since then I observed that new blue points appeared on my skin and I can "feel" some that I can't see yet. Also, I have an awkward spasm sensation all over my body. I am pretty sure that this sensation isn't really caused by muscles, but blood vessels.
Are there any chances that THC may somehow slow down the effects of this disease?
I am asking because this is the first time when I notice an evolution like this in such a short period of time. At first, I thought it is just a " temporary phase" until my body "gets back to normal", but it seems to go on.
P.S. : Unfortunately, doctors in my country don't know too much about this disease and I can't find too much information on the internet either, which makes this pretty scary and stressful.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.