Soooo many headrushes

I have a head rush at least 10 times a day. Normally they just cause my vision to turn black and I have to pause so i don’t run into anything. Then there are the times where my legs give out and my limbs start to shake uncontrollably, or when I pass out. Should I see a doctor or can I just fix this on my own?
Fainting is always something you should get checked out. Especially if it has happened more then once.It could be heart related or other reasons.Not to mention the high possibility of injuring ones self by hitting you head on things on you way down.

You are reading content posted in the Rare Diseases Community

New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.