Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Scar on glands of penis

Two years ago I had an incident where I got shot with a paint ball gun right on the head of my penis.  Somehow, the paint ball left an indentation scar.  I would like to remove the scar as much as possible.  Would laser surgery be the right thing to do, or is there another way of reducing the scar.  Thank you
No way to know. You must see a surgeon who does scar revisions and uses lasers.

arch miller
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.